Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alice in Arjan

Alice gets installed at Arjan Flowers. My sister once remarked on someone's receding jawline and I replied that it was a shame we couldn't share.


The famous Mina preparing an arrangement which will appear later...

Keep your eye on the teapot on the left...

A vase sculpture thingie I have titled "Talk to the Bird"

My mosaic Cheshire Cat Mask: In the foreground, the brown teapot
with kumquat arrangement.


The skies cleared yesterday in a number of locations that I know of- in England and Germany as well as here.

4 comments:

Shayna said...

Fantastic.
Congratulations! The shoppers and passers-by are in for quite a treat.

Rainey J. Dillon said...

A wonderful through the window glass display. The floating cups are a treat & your sculpture is very cool ..is the teapot second up from the base? but where is the spout-OUT?
Rainey

Cláudia said...

What a lovely team work here! It's so nice to find partners to share our visions of world and beauty!

Mina has such a familiar face to me (I wonder who she reminds me of).

Funny you mentioned the sky cleared up in some places in the North Hemisphere. Here, in Rio, after a cruel string of infernal, very hot sunny days, we finally got some rain and cooler temperatures. It came as a relief, you know...

The Crow said...

Oh, Susan, this is wonderful! Congratulations. The Cheshire cat is absolutely beatuiful - perfect!