Friday, May 1, 2009

Piccalilli Days

This story comes to my courtesy of Susan Faye, in her words:

Here is a tiny story of miniscule interest:  Some time last year I visited an estate sale here in Oregon and rescued a tiny vintage wooden doll from years of captivity in a dark and dusty box. I put her up for adoption on Etsy  and she was snapped up, making her way to a new home in Massachusetts. Next thing I know, she is starring in a delightful blog where she is currently decorating her new home and planning her spring garden! Here is the link: piccalillidays

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that is gorgoeus... I think I "get it" now.. uh huh uh huh... *nods*

natalie jo said...

Just to let you know...Lily Red is beside herself with excitement to have had a moment on the stage of your Tiny Theatre. Thank you ever so much for making our day!

Unknown said...

Once discarded termite bait, now star of stage and weblog, her fame continues to spread across the countryside like wild fire...Thanks for including Lily Red's rags to riches story!

Tammie Lee said...

Oh my goodness ms. Artsparker, you are not the only one who arranges little scenes of creative wonderment.